Notice: We advise parents to contact local daycare facilities for assistance with after school care in the event of a waitlist.
We are at Max Capacity for 2020/2021. Please email fcafmAftercare@responsiveed.com to be added to the waitlist.
Registration Forms, Rules, Policies, & Protocols
- After Care Program COVID Protocols.
- Please return this page to the After Care staff by the first day of attendance.
Plans include the following learning opportunities:
- Snack time (healthy snack and refillable water bottle brought from home; nut-free seating available)
- 30 minutes for homework*
- Structured and unstructured physical activities
* There is no guarantee that all homework will be completed during this time. Parents will need to check students’ work for quality and completion.
Late Pickup Fees
$1 per minute is our late fee. Please make sure you pick up your students on time (by 6pm).
If you require After Care for emergency purposes, such as running late to the car line, you will be charged $25 regardless of time spent in aftercare. (see handbook for clarity)
Late fees will be applied to your K12 account and can be paid at k12paymentcenter.com.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday, 3:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. (All students left on campus past 4pm must report to After Care)
- 5 Day (M-F) 3:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. = $250 per month due by the 10th of each month (each additional sibling $200 per month)
- 3 Day (M/W/F) 3:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. = $150 per month due by the 10th of each month (each additional sibling $125 per month)
- 2 Day (T/TH) 3:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. = $100 per month due by the 10th of each month (each additional sibling $75 per month)
- Emergency Drop-In Fee: $25 per day regardless of time spent in After Care
Please make checks payable to FCA of Flower Mound or ResponsiveEd with "after care" in the memo line. Blue or black ink only.
If you need further assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7:20 a.m: Doors open at Upper
7:30 a.m: Doors open at Grammar
8:00 a.m: Doors close, class begins
3:15 p.m: End of day at Upper/Upper Carline*
3:30 p.m: End of day at Grammar/Grammar Carline
* Dismissal for Upper is at 3:15pm ; siblings may walk to Grammar to wait for younger students with a Walkers form.
3:45 p.m: After Care Homework begins
5:00 p.m: Playground Time