Our After Care program is full and no longer accepting applications. If you would like to be placed on a waitlist, please email the After Care Director at [email protected]
Registration for the 2022-2023 After Care program is now open. Parents may begin enrolling your student(s). If you have any questions please email [email protected] .
Registration Forms, Rules, Policies, & Protocols
Learning Opportunities Included
- Snack Time (healthy snack and refillable water bottle brought from home; nut-free seating available)
- 30 Minutes for Homework *
- Structured and Unstructured Physical Activities
* There is no guarantee that all homework will be completed during this time. Parents will need to check students' work for quality and completion.
Late Pickup Fees
- The late fee is $1 per minute
- Please make sure to pick up your students on time (by 6 p.m.)
- If you require After Care for emergency purposes, such as running late to the car line, you will be charged $25 regardless of time spent in After Care (see Handbook for clarity)
- Late fees will be applied to your K12 account and can be paid at K12PaymentCenter.com
Hours of Operation
- Monday through Friday from 3:15 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- All students left on campus past 4 p.m. must report to After Care
- 5 Day (M-F) from 3:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. / $250 per month due by the 10th of each month (each additional sibling $200 per month)
- 3 Day (M/W/F) from 3:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. / $150 per month due by the 10th of each month (each additional sibling $125 per month)
- 2 Day (T/Th) from 3:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. / $100 per month due by the 10th of each month (each additional sibling $75 per month)
- Emergency Drop-In Fee / $25 per day regardless of time spent in After Care
- 7:30 a.m. (Doors Open at Upper Campus)
- 7:30 a.m. (Doors Open at Grammar Campus)
- 8:00 a.m. (Doors Close, Classes Begin)
- 3:15 p.m. (End of Day at Upper/Grammar/Grammar Car Line)
- 3:15 p.m. (After Care Doors Open; Snack)
- 3:45 p.m. (After Care Homework Begins)
- 4:00 p.m. (Playground/Recess)
- 5:00 p.m. (Drawing/Reading/Games)
* Upper siblings may walk to Grammar Campus to wait for younger students with a Walkers form.
Please make checks payable to FCA of Flower Mound or ResponsiveEd with "After Care" in the memo line. Blue or black ink only.
If you need further assistance, please contact us at [email protected]